back to past,,,,


this day I have the funny experience,,,

I want to go Bogor from Jakarta, in Gambir Station (station-elite in Indonesia “krl” can not stop). I’ve seen two tourist are in confusion, they are from west may be (in Indonesia they called bule or turis). that tourist see dictionary english indonesia.

See the funny incident, I want to help them. Same like us, if we went to the other nation,we also confuse with different languages coz our English very well-oiled. I’ll destroyed all what I say.

but with the spirit, I want help them and learning English language of course. I went to that 2 of tourists, but before that,,,I prepair my vocab and what word I’ll say in front of tourists. And my sister, Azzah give me an inspiration with her words.

Atul: “What’s they do? Where will they go, and what words will I say? “
Azzah: "where are you going?" (Mimic song “Mbah Surip”)
Atul: yaeh, that's right ,,

Um, okay preparation is complete,,,

Tuk, tuk tuk,,,,

Azzah and i running towards tourists.

Atul: "where are you going?" (wew,,,I’ve stammer)
Tourists: "... .. Semarang" (I forgot or I did not heard what the tourist said)
Atul: "heh,,, where?"
Tourists :",,, Semarang "(with e ')
Atul: okay I'll ask someone.

And then, I ask an employee who work in Station, where the loket that have a train to go Semarang? After the place I know,I go to a place where tourists are still struggling. Bay the way,,,that tourist so high. He’s say with me (be obsequious little bit –may be not a little longer,,, hehe). The people of Indonesia,,,, almost like me, which I,,, well have short of body. Owh,,poor me,,but don’t worry look like old,,, hoho,,

But until I went, that tourists not to buy a ticket as well, I come close to them again.
Atul: sir, it's about fifty minutes
Tourists: fifty minutes left?
atul: no, next fifty minutes (did you understand my word? I do not think so,,, sorry ,,^_^)
Tourists: owh, okay.

It's the last word I said to that tourist attraction. But they still do not like when I say I live 15 minutes away.

Yeah,,,whatever,,, but I still thought about them, maybe still confuse how to buy the ticket? Or earlier should I ordered tourists to buy a ticket counter? It’s not polite, I thought.

But,,, the other tourist is still busy with his dictionary. Hem,,,cool man,,

Looking around,,apparently we’ve interest of many people,,, he,, what have I to do?!

Yeah many people in there may be want to help that the tourist. because of the limitations of language, so,,, it's complicated problem,,,

Unlike some of Indonesia, foreign more independent. From their child, not dependent people. Maybe likes the west movie, each child who is adult will be free from his parents and make money himself. but in Indonesia, which have also have a marriage that is still dependent parents,,,, hehe,,is there?

all the risks are fully known without fear or love the challenge. Is it true? Let's Poll?

The last word for me: enjoy your trip ,,,(^_^)


======== ====

But it's my mistake! I'm sorry sir,,,, not fifty minutes but fifteen minutes. Owh no! I die (mati gw-Indonesian),,I harm some people hua,,,,Sorry,,,

=============

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati